Dhofar Fisheries & Food Industries Company
- Established in 2001 in Salalah, Oman, built on area size of 34,000 m2.
- The factory is equipped with state of the art machinery, managed by well experienced managers and operated by highly skilled workers ensuring the highest level of quality & service.
- Leading producer and exporter of canned Tuna, canned Sardines, Precooked Frozen Tuna Loins, Fishmeal, Fish Oil, Fish Soluble and a wide range of fresh/ chilled and frozen fishes.
- The only Tuna Canning plant in the region.
- Dhofar Fisheries and Food Industries Company SAOG , is registered in the Muscat Security Market since 2001.
- A subsidiary of Hassani Group of Companies, Dubai, U.A.E. ( Acquired in 2015 )
- Hassani Group of Companies, are stake owners , with Hassani being prime Share Holder with 99.134 % , and others with 0.866%.
- Our machines and equipment were imported from Spain. The factory comprises of Tuna Processing Plant, Cold Storage, warehouse, Fish Meal Plant and Waste Water Treatment Plant
- We are a “HACCP” certified Plant.
- We have successfully penetrated the GCC and N. African and established a solid customer base in these markets.
- Company has a Fishing license for 8,000 Tons of Tuna obtained from the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries (MOAF) and an additional 8,000 Tons as participant in the Youth Vessel Programme promoted by the MOAF.
We Invite You To Watch Dhofar Fisheries Company Through This Video
Dhofar Fisheries & Food Industries Company S.A.O.G is considering as One of the largest company in fishing, processing, canning, and marketing of fish related products in the Middle East and the Only one in the GCC.